For the purpose of operating the Service and conducting its business, there may be some circumstances where it is reasonably necessary for the Company to access, store or use your personal data. The circumstances in which you will make your personal data available to the Company include, but are not limited to:
- Registration to use the Company's Service by providing a login or other identity code which allows you to use the Service.
- Purchasing any aspect of the Company's Service online or through a mobile application including games, apps or any product that the Company creates and distributes in connection with its Service.
- Subscribing to news letters that the Company offers through its Service.
- Using any selected features offered by the Company including "share with a friend" and "email this page" functions.
- Participating in any contests, competitions or gaming services offered by the Company where a user identity such as a login, username or password is required.
- Requesting technical support or other assistance from the Company in which the Company is required to use, store or access your personal information to provide that technical support or other assistance.
- Providing your name, alias, email address, phone number, photo, birthday, sex, address, username, public profile image or any other personal information which you provide at your own selection in connection with using the Service or any social networking forum connected to the Service.
- Providing your credit card information, location or shipping information in connection with any product that you purchase through the Service.
The Company is not responsible for protecting any password selected by you, or issued to you by us, in order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information.
The collection of personal information by the Company will be fair and lawful and the Company will not disclose personal information about you otherwise than for the purpose of providing our Service to you, or for any purpose authorised by law. This may include disclosures to organisations that provide us with professional advice such as solicitors, accountants and business advisors.